With my departure for Japan quickly approaching I thought I ought to post a quick note about the city I will soon call home. Because I don’t know too much about it yet, I think the best way to explain it is to share a few links:
Maebashi Convention & Visitors Bureau
Maebashi: The city of water, greenery and poetry
I would love to tell you all exactly where I will be staying but I still don’t know myself. I will have to wait until I get there to choose an apartment so I will be staying at a hotel until it all gets sorted out. Hopefully it won’t take too long because considering all of the start-up costs I’ll be facing it’s going to be a tight first month!
I’m not too sure how soon I will be able to update once I get to Japan because it can take a few weeks to get the internet set up. So don’t worry if you don’t hear from me for a little while, I’m most likely still alive ;P
2 comments:
Yay Japan!
I hope you've arrived safely and are enjoying the excitement of Tokyo! Give us an update whenever you can.
Hi Anna,
Hope you are are settled in......send us an email when you can....and update your blog...we need to know what is happening over there!!!!!
Post a Comment