I’ve made it through the first day of Tokyo Orientation alive. It started with salad and french fries as breakfast options and ended with a rowdy evening of karaoke and drinks with the Gunma crew. I have to say that all you can drink + cheesy English songs = awesome…and dangerous! You really don’t notice your glass getting refilled, but there it is, always full :)
The orientation part of my day is rather boring. It doesn’t help that everyone is sleep deprived and running on pure adrenaline either. But I only have one more day to endure and then I’m off to my new hometown. Hopefully I can get my apartment tomorrow and avoid having to spend too many nights in a hotel.
6 comments:
I'm glad you've arrived safely :) Good luck!
Hope Tokyo went alright, and you're on your way to Gunma! Update when you can.
Sounds bizarrely wonderful -- just what you were hoping for! Looking forward to hearing about your arrivement in Maebashi and
the apartment.
Yeah you made it! Sounds like you are enjoying yourself already! Looking forward to hearing all about your new apt! Travel safe!
Crystal
I can't wait for your next update!
Hope everything is going well at the Maebashi Orientation that you're at now. Be well, get some rest and hope you've had a chance to take a picture or two because we're all really eager to see your new digs.
All the best and much love!
Post a Comment