I have already checked out the local sports store for track pants but none of them were even close to attractive. The ones that looked ok also happened to be close to $100. I'm sorry, but I am not buying $100 track pants!
I tried on about 15 different pairs of pants and none of them fit. Some of them came close to fitting - provided I didn't try to bend my knees. I tried on size 70, 73 (these were actually smaller than the 70s), L, and LL. Sizes here don't make any damn sense. Case in point...
| I think it stands for "petite 00" but size poo is funnier so I'm sticking with that |
In the very last store I tried I spotted some Dickies khakis. I grabbed the largest size they had in 3 different styles and found a sales associate to let me try them on. I was hoping that because they were a western brand they would be in western sizes, not so much. So when I came out and she asked how they were I told her that I didn't like them and wouldn't be buying them. She then looks me straight in the eye and asks "too small?" I admit that they were, indeed, to small and then she laughs and says, "I thought they would be." (>,<)!
That's when I gave up and ate some banana cream pie at Starbucks and a cheeseburger at McDonald's. Eff. Now I need to climb a mountain.
*Update: I ended up having to buy extra large man pants. Japan is sooo not my BFF right now!
1 comment:
Japan may be onto a way to solve the obesity/diabetes/heart disease problems. So simple.
Post a Comment